Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering/ Minor in Computer Science
from the University of Minnesota at Minneapolis in 1992
Master's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2003 (GPA = 3.8)
Staff writer for the University of Minnesota's "Technolog" magazine. I wrote many articles on technical subjects such as nanotechnology, designer drugs, Japanese trade, and new age medicine, among other topics
Some of the other papers I've written are on the web:
- Powerpoint presentations on Cryptography and Jim Sanborn's Kryptos sculpture
- A presentation on Clustering Using Evolutionary Programming
- Here is my Master's Thesis on collection and distribution of oceanographic data.
- A statistical paper on the card game "War"
- This is a web page on a "French Idiom Transducer", which was an interesting way of translating colloquial French into English
- Information I wrote about the "Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search"
- My work with efferent neural signals as a neural network model for attention
- My final paper on information theory for a "history of computer science" class